Tuesday 16 February 2016

Evaluation: Question 4

 
4) Who would be the audience for your media product?

Roughly ages 16-20, I want my magazine to appeal to all genders. They should at least be in education or employment though I don't want to stereotype a group of people and certain people outside the age range, or those who aren't in education or employment might enjoy this magazine. My audience should have an interest in Asian culture and media or an interest in comics, (such as Marvel or DC to name a few) games - I want my magazine to be able to cover a wide variety of games including information on long running games' new releases e.g Pokemon- films and a general interest in music. I want the people who buy this magazine to be able to connect with and share their interests with other people.


No comments:

Post a Comment